Installation & Commissioning and Documents
Glen prepare comprehensive shipping, handing, storage and installation procedures and responsible for installation and commissioning of the Mooring System.
What Glen Representation do?
- Service Representative
Glen supply all equipment and a service representative to supervise client installation.
- Experienced On-site Representation
Our experienced on-site representation for the assembly, erection, testing and commissioning of the combined systems, This includes the Mooring Hook, Remote Control System, MLSM, BAS, EMS and Central Computer System.
Offer training in the operation and Maintenance of the Mooring System as a separate
What documents you can get from Glen
Full design documentation will submitted to the Contractor for review and approval. Shop drawings and relevant test file data will be submitted for the following:
- Quick release mooring hook assemblies
- General Arrangement drawings(Mechanical and electrical)
- Electrical Diagrams
- Foundation and anchor bolt plan
- All applicable electrical layout drawings, include earthing, cable interconnection diagrams, electrical schematics, cable lists, junction box layouts and material lists
- Electric motor data
- Instrumentation diagram
- Instrument data
- Operations and maintenance manuals
- Spare parts recommendations
- All documents will be provided in PDF format and English language