Remote and Manual Control System (RCS)
In case of an emergency, Operator have to do hook release from a distance, such as the jetty control room. So, in addition to the standard manual release, the mooring hooks can be equipped with a remote release system.
RCRS running convenient and simple
- Each individual
mooring hook can be released by RCRS
- Hook Position sensor
show the hook status(open/closed) at the remote control panel or central computer system
- Local release on control box
Glen mooring hook have local electrical release functionality of the mooring hooks at the mooring hook location
- Central computer system
All RCRS controls and information show on a Remote Control Panel on the central computer system located in the Shore Control Centre and running Integrted Mooring System software.
- Remote Control Panel
the panel located into a non-hazardous control room and provided with:
- Mimic schematic of the jetty lay-out;
- Individual signalization status for each release hook as follows:
- “Hook Closed” :Green
- “Hook Open” :Red.
- Individual release push button for each hook;
- One master release push button to prevent accidental individual or emergency release;
- One master release push button to prevent accidental emergency release;
- One lamp-test push button;
- One on/off switch
- One power “on” lamp;and
- One buzzer activated by emergency release command.
- ATEX Certification
All outdoor equipment have ATEX certified for use in Zone 1 Hazardous Areas.