How Glen Ensure Hook Quality
Glen Quick release mooring hook designed to provide secure mooring points that facilitate the quick and safe release of mooting lines at oil, gas, LNG, chemical, iron. Coal and grain jetties. Standard range from 65 up to 200tons safe working load.
How we choose raw material and electrical parts for QRH ensure basic performance
- All thickness steel plates certified by LR class.
- Hook head and capstan do precision casting ensure strength and dimension.
- All electrical parts have ATEX Certified and IP65 protected.(we choose ABB motor+WAROM control box+STEUTE foot switch+ Nobel load pin system)
Site Operator opinion for our hook:
- Safety and simple movement line release
- Have a two-step activity by lifting a cover plate to activate the release function. It is a adequately safeguarded against inadvertent operation and causing accidents to operating personnel.
- Each hook hook can be manually released at full SWL with effort ≤ 15kgs
- A simple way to do hook resetting
One man one simple movement to resetting the hook mechanism.
- Easy inspection and Maintenance
All components can be easily accessible for inspection, lubrication, maintenance repair and renewal.
All pivot/hinge points on the hooks have a M10 Flat nozzle for easy lubrication.
- Integral capstan
- Sextuple Hook Assembly
- Back to Back Assembly
- Electrical insulation
- Customized designs
- Remote control system (RCRS)
- Mooring load monitoring system(MLMS)
- Berthing Approach system(BAS)
- Environmental Monitoring system(EMS)
We provide training in the operation and maintenance of the mooring system